- Individual approach to the formation of the ship party
- Receiving cargo from road and rail transport to storage warehouses
- Quality control at all stages of cargo handling (acceptance, storage, loading)
- Providing operational information according to the stages of cargo registration in real time
- Controlling of loading, unloading, warehousing, storage and transshipment
- Registration of necessary documents for loading cargo on board and sending it in export/transit modes
- Agency service - a set of services for the maintenance of sea vessels in the port of Odessa
- Fumigation - organization of fumigation on board ship
- Popcorn - online monitoring of vehicles and cargo for customers of the Porto-SAN terminal
The private enterprise grain-transshipment complex PORTO-SAN was commissioned in 2014. The customers of the terminal are well-known international grain companies such as BayWa, CHS, Louis Dreyfus, Cargill, Olam, Cofco, Glencore and others.
Production characteristics of the terminal:
- total floor storage area – 7 200 sq. m.;
- acceptance and temporary storage of grain cargo in 8 warehouses with the possibility of dividing lots of different customers;
- total capacity of warehouses for the accumulation of ship lots of grain of about 33 thousand tons;
- device reception from vehicles with a total capacity of about 80 trucks per day;
- device for receiving grain from railway transport with a total capacity of about 60 wagons per day;
- ship loading machine with a capacity of more than 8 000 tons per day;
- possibility to load a vessel up to 37 thousand tons;
- all operations for the acceptance and shipment of grain cargo are carried out through electronic scales (railroad, automobile, bunker).
Characteristics of the quay:
- berth #23 of the Odessa seaport;
- length of the berth is 245 meters;
- width is unlimited;
- draft - 9.5 meters.
If you are interested in cooperation, please contact us.
For any questions regarding cooperation, complaints, suggestions and wishes, please call: +380 (48) 700 32 89 or fill out the following form